Monday, January 9, 2017

Introduction: The Year Ahead

Hello everyone. With a new year ahead, this blog will be used to represent a number of stories for my class at Linn-Benton Community College of Journalism 216.

There will be several kinds of different subject matter addressed here. Some will be assignments related to the class, other times will be topics that I feel deeply about. I'm not going to try to get too heavy-handed, but I will be quite enthusiastic about whatever I have to say.

Some of the things I have in mind include looks at current movies and anticipated video games over the year; as well as subjects that I couldn't normally address in prior blogs. One such piece is a tribute to the late Carrie Fisher, who was among many beloved people that we lost over the past year.

While I do not know where the year ahead will lead, I do know that there will be many opportunities for stories in that timeframe. I hope to share them with you all as they come. Thank you for your patronage. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment